Seneca has a range of beautiful linens to suit any customer, interior design job or budget.
- The Seneca Vida Stonewashed Linen is the ultimate in linen luxury because of the linen fibre. Our linen is grown in Belgium which is regarded as the best quality in the world, closely followed by linen grown in France. Vida Stonewashed linen is then sent to Portugal, the home of luxury textiles, to be woven and finished.
- We searched the globe for two years to ensure we found the very best linen on the market. The Vida linen is dyed in one process, and stonewashed in another process to give the depth of colour and full bodied handle. We use only the finest yarns which have gone through an anti-pilling process and pre-shrunk.
- The collection has grown to six colours and has many other coordinates to complete the look.
- Our Vida Stonewashed Linen is the ultimate in European luxury.
- Linen Union is 50% cotton and 50% linen.
- It has the softness of cotton with the body and texture of linen. Now you can get that luxury linen look at an affordable price.
- A dream to sleep in and extremely easy to care for as no ironing is required.
All of our linen products are available from bedlinen retailers throughout New Zealand. See stockists.
If you are a trade customer please contact us on email@example.com for more information or to place an order.