- Seneca is the exclusive distributor of Christy in New Zealand and Australia.
- Christy is a long-established manufacturer of household linens and is known as the inventor of the first industrially produced looped cotton towel. It was founded in 1850 in the English mill town of Droylsden, Lancashire.
- Christy is recognised internationally as designing and producing the highest quality bathroom towels.
- The new and improved Christy Supreme towel collection uses the unique Hygro technology and is woven using 100% Supima cotton. It also carries the Cotton USA™ international trademark for quality US cotton-rich products.
- Supima Cotton is 100% American grown Pima cotton that consists of the finest extra-long staple cotton. Regarded as the worlds finest cotton, Supima is soft, silky and ultra durable.
- Hygro Cotton is a unique cotton yarn which has a hollow core. This traps air so no matter how much you wash and tumble dry the towel gets fluffier and loftier.
VIDA ORGANIC TOWELS
Seneca also designs their own range of Vida Organic Cotton Towels.
Vida Organic Towels are the ultimate in luxury. These towels have an amazing soft feel as a result of the gentle organic manufacturing process. No herbicides or pesticides are used in the production of the cotton. Environmentally friendly dyes are used. These will be the softest towels in your linen cupboard now, and for years to come.
- 100% Certified organic cotton.
- Made in Portugal.
- Super soft and super absorbent.